Sunday, June 21, 2015

Couple of Pups

I ordered a coupler for the dogs so I could walk them both at the same time. I wasn't sure how that would work with about 100 pounds at the end of the leash.

We went to The Rez to give the coupler a try. They had a little trouble at first...
...but they soon figured it out. They both pulled, but it wasn't any worse than having one pup on the leash.

Since we were practiced up, I took the pups up to Lincoln Log Cabin later in the day.
These sheep greeted us and were blocking the path.
Fergus and Findley are Border Collies and are bred for herding sheep. My two were not aware of this fact.
They lagged back and refused to move forward without a mighty tug.
Once past the herd of sheep, we encounted this guy staring at us through the fence. The boys moved to the far side of the walkway.
Neither were interested in visiting Mr. Hog in the pen to the right. They steered clear.
They seemed to enjoy the sound of rushing water under the bridge. I don't think I have ever seen this creek as high as it was yesterday. We've been having a lot of rain and it looks like rain is possible each day throughout the week ahead and the coming weekend. Which is bad since next Saturday is Freedom Day and the fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment